Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Space

There's a new space inside,
A living space - I can feel it pulsating
Emotions go there to bounce of its walls,
So that you can hear their echo for miles and miles

Sometimes, magic happens
In an alchemical reaction,
The space transforms into warm water droplets,
Pouring down from my eyes,
Connecting out with in

The Playground is opened a new,
For my beautiful inner child to be joyful in,
Careless and innocent

That is his Shrine!
Protected and embraced by my masculine energy,
No one will ever taint him

I can see him now,
His soft face unscathed by reality,
His creativity like the fountain of youth,
Free-flowing and unending

His energy, so fresh and innocent
He will live forever, young and new

In very special times, as grace will allow
Through infinity and back,
My sacred space will merge with another's -
What a divine celebration!
Fairies, Demons, Elves, Fiends, Pixies, lepricons,
God and Lucifer - Come out to play!
Its Heaven manifest on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment