Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rotten in heaven

So I need to offload some things. I don't know what but I'll start anyway.
Shaked and me are not talking anymore. arjhfekjhf;kehjd'aposjfapeofkjpfdoka
pofka'efokja'pefojkaefoja'floja'flj'alefkja'lefj'aef
Bullshit!

my stomach is hurting so bad I can hardly breath. I'm crying and I have no no no
idea how to make to make this pain dissolve or atleast move somewhere.
I feel so stuck. so stuck. I can't focus on anything outside of myself for too long.

i keep coming back to this place inside of people not liking me and me trying to please
them. I find it all around me. I saw it today in Mali, Boaz, Saar, Yaron, and numerous
other people in Humanication. I don't know what to do with it. It's this huge hole
trying to get filled with love, approval and attention. In the mean time it is playing
havoc inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment